When the wife finds out....

Jesus take the wheel....

I had something happen yesterday that hasn’t happen in a LONG time. A wife found my number in her husband’s wallet. Good lord! The whole ordeal was swift because she asked for Eva which is an old email name that I once used, so I’m almost positive that I’ve never seen her husband. Everybody knows me as Erika, so if they refer to me by any other name, I know for sure they haven’t seen me.

I could tell that she was on “Kick Ass” mode, because she called me a bitch when I refused to spill the beans. No need to go back and fourth so I ignored her, then she called back and said she Googled my number, which they all do.

So now she knows what I do and who I am. THANKS DUDE!

I’m pretty sure she’s reading this because she found my website on Girldirectory.com when she Googled me, and I’m quite positive she’s lurking and reading my website and blog.

But yeah Sweetheart, don’t worry, I’m almost 100% positive that your husband is NOT a client of mine so relax your nerves!




Comments

Popular Posts