Guys I'd FUCK - Christolph Waltz

Please pay no attention to the Nazi uniform. It’ll only confuse you later.

I remember - it was 1993 when I saw the movie Schindler's List with my dad, and there was a scene where the Nazi played by Ralph Fiennes was standing on the balcony of his bedroom and randomly shooting the Jews that were working in the fields below him. He was shirtless and drunk, and I could see the sadistic nature in his eyes as his pointed the rifle and shot a woman.

The first thought that came to mind was…”Damn, that’s fucked up, but he’s so cute”

The second thought that came to mind was…”No I didn’t just say a Nazi was cute”

Then I found myself sexually mesmerized by the character Schindler, who was also a Nazi, and I said to myself, Um, no more Holocaust movies for a while.

Fast forward to 2010, and my dad gives me a bootleg copy of Inglorious Bastards, and I said to him…”I’m kinda burned out with Nazi movies dad”. He then says to me, “But you’ll like this one”. So reluctantly, I put the movie in and FUCK, I immediately became hypnotized by the sadistic Nazi, Colonel Hans Landa who is also called “The Jew Hunter”.

Have you ever seen a character so mesmerizing that you literally don’t see anyone else in the movie? There were so many dialog scenes that were so mesmerizing that I actually rewound them over and over just to see him speak. He was polite, sadistic, charming, charismatic, and totally psycho. And he deserved every award that he received for that role.

I don’t know anything about Christolph Waltz but I will say this about him. He is somewhat of an attractive middle age man, but he is sexy as hell to me. I feel weird saying this, but I found the character Colonel Hans Landa extremely sexy.

Wow, that was uncomfortable admitting…



Comments

  1. The man who has my heart (in real life) is Jewish, so watch it BITCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lord some ppl...there just actors anon...they're not real. she can fantasize if she wants.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts