Political Correctness is Evil....

***Might be offensive so brace yourself***

A family member’s car died Saturday a couple of blocks away from my parent’s house, and since I was there, I decided to be a Good Samaritan and give him a ride home. He was waiting inside of CiCi’s Pizza eating when I arrived, and he offered to buy me lunch.

As I was sitting in CiCi’s eating my lunch, the place was wall to wall with ghetto Negro’s and poor white trash. It was so crowded that I immediately became uncomfortable. The table next to me had at least 7 rowdy kids running back and fourth to the buffet. The adults were loud, ghetto, and fucking obnoxious as hell. Then all of a sudden two women started arguing at the top of their lungs. The white couple on the other side had 4 little dirty kids, and the oldest was throwing a major tantrum, so the dad decides to hit him but that did nothing but make the boy cry louder.

As I sat there watching this human Zoo unfold, a quote from President Theodore Roosevelt instantly came to mind. And the Quote was:

“Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind. The great problem of civilization is to secure a relative increase of the valuable as compared with the less valuable or noxious elements in the population. I wish very much that the wrong people could be prevented entirely from breeding; and when the evil nature of these people is sufficiently flagrant, this should be done. Criminals should be sterilized and feebleminded persons forbidden to leave offspring behind them.”

I think we have WAY too many freedoms in this country. And a woman’s right to constantly breed and NOT be self sufficient or in control of her children is a freedom that I wish could be destroyed, ASAP! I take the responsibility off the man because it’s the woman’s duty to make sure she doesn’t get pregnant. I can’t control what comes out of his dick, but I can control what enters my pussy, and semen is a substance that I work very hard to avoid.

This is an ongoing argument that I have with family members. But as I’ve said before, some of our freedoms will destroy us. Take Integration for instance. I firmly believe that Integration was the worst fucking freedom that blacks could have ever gained. Think about it. When Segregation ended, most of our black intellectuals, scholars and business owners fled the community, and the degenerates were left to fend for themselves, which is like having a Zoo ran by the animals. It becomes destroyed.

Look at Wellston, Kinloch, and the North Side of St. Louis which was once bustling with black businesses, good black schools, and hospitals ran by blacks. And when Segregation ended, all the better and more self sufficient black folks fled to the county and the city became a war zone. Look at those areas now, it’s the worst fucking thing I ever seen! This trend is all across the Nation, it's called Urban Decay!

But I refuse to give up on my people and move away. I LOVE my community. I Love walking out my door in the morning and seeing people that look like me, that’s natural living. And that’s why I fight tooth and nail to keep my money in my community. And THANK YOU to all my clients who spend their money in my community by coming to “The Kinky Cottage”

May your blowjobs be great and your orgasms even greater...

Much LOVE!

Comments

Popular Posts