John Mayer has a Racist Dick....

I woke up yesterday morning to an email linking me to an interview that John Mayer gave to Playboy. My first response when I saw the email was to delete it because I don't listen to John Mayer. But in the subject of the email it read: "Look at John Mayer trying to be like Hitler", and I had to open it. And low and behold, John Mayer had to open his dick sucker and say something racist.

(PLAYBOY): Do black women throw themselves at you?

(MAYER): I don't think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a fuckin' David Duke cock. I'm going to start dating separately from my dick.

Ok, I'll be the first to admit that I have my own personal preferences. But when you inject the words, my Dick, black women, and David Duke all in one sentence, then you're asking for an ass-kicking. That's like me saying; "I have a heart like Ghandi and a pussy like Hitler".

A simple, "I prefer white girls" would have sufficed Mr. Mayer. What a fucking moron!

Time to wake up and smell the backlash!!

Comments

Popular Posts