Naughti Gras was like Hot Garbage in a Basement...

I can't even begin to express my disappointment with this year's Naughti Gras. It was nothing like I had expected it to be. To make a long story short, it was GARBAGE in a basement!

Here's the rundown....

I had already gotten word from one of my fabulous Gays that the event was lackluster, but I decided to go anyway. I called up one of my favorite clients for a date and he came and got me about 10:00pm. So we drove to the trendy Soulard area where the Gallery was, and immediate found a parking spot on a residential street. I got kind of excited when I saw all the cars there because it gave me a feeling like this is going to be fabulous.

As soon as we got inside, immediately I became disappointment. I mean immediately. First thing you see when you walk in is a basement looking atmosphere with a bunch of lame art and wannabe cool hipster emo geeks who looked like they hadn't had a bath in weeks. Everybody was standing around trying to be all cool and different, which I HATE no matter where I go.

After getting a quick glance at the people, my companion and I decided to take a stroll and observe the art which was amateur at best. I saw naughtier art at the LOUVRE Museum in Paris, and that's a family museum. Not to mention the art at the LOUVRE is thousands of years old.

Then the burlesque Dancers performed....

Maybe it's just me, but I've been spoiled by the fabulous gay burlesque shows with Ostridge feathers, fabulous costumes, routines, dancing, singing, and fabulous bodies. Not chunky pale chicks with no tits, terrible consumes, and emo hairstyles. My companion and I couldn't even finish watching the performances because they were just that bad, and we continued walking and looking at lame art. I just couldn't take it anymore, so I suggest that we leave, and we did.

While we were in the car, my client suggested that we go to a strip club, and off we went to PT's in Centerville. Although PT's is a strip club, I knew I would see some brown bodies there, so I was totally excited.

As much as I complain about black folks sometimes, I'm almost always happy when I see them, especially when I'm coming from an event like Naughti Gras where there were NO brown people!

So here we are in PT's chillin with drinks in our hands, laughing and having a good time, while watching big booty black girls shake their money makers on stage. I was rubbing on soft ass and titties, and giving them all the money I had left in my purse, and I LOVED IT!

You can keep Naughti Gras, that was an absolute nightmare!
 

Comments

Popular Posts