It's Official....


I HATE MOVING!

Wow, what was I thinking? I actually thought that moving stuff out of an apartment that I rented for 10 years would be a breeze, but it's turned out to be a tornado. I've become so unmotivated with packing and moving that I'm just going to donate and sell 70% of the stuff that's still in my apartment. All I have left is my Dresser, my living room furniture, and kitchen stuff. Um, yeah, pretty much the whole apartment.

I'm debating if I should fork over $200 plus dollars to have day laborers come and do the rest of the packing for me. But part of me doesn't want to bring everything to the new house because I'm going for the new minimalist decor with uncluttered spaces.

My brother came by yesterday and helped me move the bed and his girlfriend decided to come along with her two small kids. Um, No sweetheart. We came here to work, not socialize and play chase the babies while unpacking. So if you don't plan on grabbing some boxes or a bed frame, you should take you and your babies home. She immediately got the message that we came to work and not socialize, and she and the babies went home. THANK GOD!

I have a duo today with a very lovely client and girlfriend. I need to run to the store for wine and refreshments, then run to the house and shave my cooter....

Later Gators

***Note about schedule***

I will be in Jefferson City This Saturday and Sunday for a quick pleasure getaway. If you want to see me in Jefferson City, call me and we'll set something up! 314-740-7171

Screening is painless...

Comments

Popular Posts