They Proved me wrong and I LOVED every moment of it....

Last week I wrote a post about not wanting to see black clients anymore because of a recent incident that I had with one. And just as I expected, my post offended a few of my black regulars and rubbed my readers the wrong way.

But even with my post being controversial and the photo being offensive, the black men that contacted me about it were FABULOUS and understanding, which made me feel like a fool.

Since writing that post I’ve seen 2 of my black regulars and had an awesome time. Both ROCKED MY WORLD in ways that I forgot was possible. Especially the one I had on Monday. He was FUCKING Awesome.

Gentle, Extremely cute, tall, well dressed, body of a God, and perfectly melanated sun kissed skin…Good Lord he was fine!

So yeah, I was wrong to post that shit and I’ll admit that 1000 times.

Keep proving me wrong fellas. I’m LOVEING every moment of it!


Comments

  1. Glad to see you changed your mind! Goddess knows Black men can work my nerves something awful too, but then I always wind up meeting some truly wonderful ones that make up for all the bad.

    Welcome back! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts