Wake up and smell the NEW HOUSE!

Can you say THANK YOU God? It's time to put the Petal to the Metal because I have so many plans for this year. So lets ROLL!

I finally got the keys to the new house and spent all day yesterday in the cold and snow moving in and cleaning up. I have a cleaning company coming by today to do a thorough cleaning, and I've cancelled the painters because the walls look fine the way they are.

Not to mention, I learned something new about my house yesterday. The walls are plaster and brick and not dry wall, so hanging pictures with the standard nails and hammer is out of the question. I must have bent about 5 nails trying to hang pictures, so now I need to run to Home Depot and get some picture hangers.

Hopefully I'll be fully moved in by the end of the week.
God I LOVE that house. It has so much charm, character, and history. Down in the basement there is cave where coal was stored to heat the house, and all the vents are the original vents from 1909. There's a sitting Room with French doors connected to the Master Bedroom. There is also a "Water Closet" off from the kitchen that's literally the size of a closet with nothing but a toilet and a basin in it. I LOVE IT!

Now all I have to do is finish moving the rest of my furniture, transfer all the utilities to my name, and get some cable and the Internet installed.

**A few notes about my schedule**

I will be taking appointments at the new location starting tomorrow. I will have to improvise since my bed isn't there yet, but my massage table and supplies are. If you want to schedule with me, please call me because I will be back and fourth moving things and won't always be at the computer to check my emails.

If you've never blessed me with your company, then please note that I do screen but it's a painless process.

I'm also thinking of taking a small trip to Jefferson City to get my feet wet on the touring circuit. And next week I host my first all women Pure Romance party....IN MY NEW HOUSE! Yippee!

See you lovelies soon!

Comments

Popular Posts