Beauty Salon Witches...

Yesterday I spent 3 hours at my salon getting my hair done and treatment for my Alopecia. My hair has grown back almost completely on one side but the other is still really bald, but I hide it very well.

But as I was getting my treatment yesterday my stylist asked if I believed in God and I told her YES, and I immediately got into defensive mode because I thought she was going to bombard me with her beliefs. But instead, she told me that the woman sitting under the dryer claims to be a witch and that I should anoint my body with blessed oil and pray to Jesus for protection after I leave the salon to get rid of the negative spirits that this witch brought in with her.

She was way weirder to me than that witch.

Of course I became very intrigued by this woman because all of us that practice witchcraft or any Nature based Doctrines know the Laws:

Harm None!


I didn't have the guts to reveal my own similar religious background because she is a devout Christian, and anything outside of her specific doctrine or circumference of religious awareness will not be accepted or understood. So I just kept my mouth shut and continued getting my hair done.




Comments

Popular Posts