Guys I'd FUCK - Paul Reubens (Pee Wee Herman)




Back when I was a kid watching Pee Wee’s big Adventure, never in a million years did I expect that I’d be saying today that Paul Reubens is a sexy man.

As Pee Wee Herman, Paul was the furthest thing from sexy a man could ever get in my eyes. Not only was he un-sexy, he was totally annoying, but I loved that about his character.

Later when Paul got into the whole public masturbating controversy which ended his Pee Wee Herman Career, I saw “the man” emerge from the ashes. I began seeing him in movies and TV shows that allowed him to be a serious actor, and that’s when I started taking notice.

I once saw him do an interview on Connan and become hypnotized by his unusually soft voice and demeanor. He’s a very shy man in real life but he’s also a naturally funny guy which is hard to be when you’re shy.

He’s simply adorable to me now.

I just LOVE him!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Ng2tymyWE&feature=related

Comments

Popular Posts