BlogTV Show every Saturday

Last night I decided to familiarize myself more with the video chat feature on my new website and have a last minute Webcam show. Since I wasn't too familiar with that feature I didn't feel comfortable charging my clients, but the site doesn't allow Free Video Chats, so I decided to use BlogTV.com instead.


I can't believe how much fun I had last night hosting an impromptu show. I had at least 8 visitors stop by the show, and probably more would have showed up if I stayed on longer.


Basically all I did over at BlogTV was have a show about Music and Movies for an hour. I was amazed at how interactive everyone was that joined. I even had a co-host jump on her Cam and be my little sidekick. It was AWESOME!

So I have decided that BlogTV will be my fabulous new marketing tool.

Every Saturday for an hour I will host a FREE non-sexual show at BlogTV.com for my clients, and whoever else wants to join. I will be discussing Music, Trivia, Movies, a Q & A show, or just about anything interesting.

If a client wants to have a "Private" show then I'll set one up for him at my new Pay site.


My blogTV schedule is as follows:
Saturdays from 10pm-11pm

Non-Sexual topics ONLY
http://www.blogtv.com/People/MajesticHands


Please feel free to visit the Show. You can be a silent fly on the wall if you like.


If anyone wants to see tits and pussy, shoot me an email or PM me, and I'll set it up for you..
Majestic_hands@yahoo.com
majestichandsstl@gmail.com


Let's all have fun!



Comments

Popular Posts