Its official - No more black clients for me....EVER!!

I don’t feel like going into great detail about what happen, but trust that this was the last black man I will ever do business with again. E-V-E-R!

I will no longer make excuses for rip-off artists just because they share the same melanated skin color as I do. And that’s what hurts the most.

I hate to stereotype my people, but there are certain things that I can’t sweep under the rug in fear of hurting people’s feelings.

I mean FUCK…how man black dudes I got to blacklist before I start to say to myself; “Erika, this isn’t a good idea anymore”. Every single guy that I’ve ever blacklisted was black. All of them!

So if you are a previous black client, you better hope like Hell that I remember you.

Ugh…Maybe I’m overreacting a bit, but this guy really has me scratching my head after buying me so many wonderful gifts but then ripping me off.

Ahhh, the life of a Sex Worker!

This is that FUCKED UP part of this industry that I speak so eloquently about.


Comments

Popular Posts