The Family Whore House...

It always amazes me that my family believes that I’m this innocent child, and anything sexually oriented offends me. Pretending to be naïve is a skill that I’ve perfected over the years, especially in the presence of my family.

So that’s why when my brother’s girlfriend told me that her cousin ran a whorehouse in his basement, I had to pretend to be shocked, although I was rolling my eyes. The thought of her cousin running a whorehouse in his basement makes me cringe because I know the type of family she comes from.

Ghetto, stupid, lazy scam artists; the quintessential Black stereotype.

Her family tried to get over on me once with some food stamp scam because they assume that I’m this naïve 32 year old girl that hangs with homosexuals. Little do they know that this industry has made me kind of street smart. I spend 24 hours a day avoiding scam and rip-off artists, so I’m definitely keen to avoiding her family of fools.

Then she had the audacity to tell me that she doesn’t want to be a bad influence by telling me the whorish shit she’s done in her past. My response was:

“If you didn’t get paid for any of your whorish deeds, then you ARE a bad influence”.

I think that went right over her head though!

Comments

  1. Well I do my whorish deeds for free. I consider it giving back to my community.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts