Professionalism and dependability....

So unfortunately I had to take the entire week off and re-schedule all of my appointments due to my son’s sitter being unreliable and coming in late or not at all, and I’m really pissed about that. Not so much that I had to cancel appointments and loose money, but the fact that she's the most unreliable person on the planet and has done this shit MANY times in the past. I know you’re asking why do I continue to patronize her, but I trust her with my son. I’m extremely picky when it comes to my son and who watches him, so I’m willing to put up with the bull-shit because of it. THANK GOD he will be starting Summer Camp next week with a wonderful church organization that I belong to so that I don’t have to deal with such unprofessional behavior.

I’ve never been that unreliable, especially with business matters. Although I’m a hooker, I take great pride in being reliable and dependable because my clients need that. They don’t need some bitch that constantly cancels appointments or is always late.

They got shit to do and so do I.

But anyway I’m not complaining though because I get to spend some quality time with my kidlet. We have been going out to eat everyday, to the movies, and the mall, so now I’m officially broke. LOL

But anyway....

One of my lovely clients bought be a webcam from my Amazon wish list, so now I can start doing those cam shows I been planning on doing years ago, so be on the look out for that. I may host a non-kinky cam show this Saturday on blogtv.com and a kinky one at clips4sale.com. So stay tuned for that!

Now I’m off to fix me and the kidlet some breakfast! Pancakes and omelets! YUM!

See ya later gators!

Comments

Popular Posts