Happy Memorial Day....

Happy Memorial Day my lovelies,

Just coming here today to let my readers know that I won’t be updating my blog here as often due to my newest business venture with Pure Romance. I’ll probably be updating this thing only 3 days a week along with my weekly Newsletter. Once I get everything organized with my new company and my launch party in July, then I’ll be back enlightening you with my posts!

I will be updating my newest blog associated with Pure Romance called “Sexy Soirees” daily. My idea for this business is to have weekly social events for empowering women sexually and introducing them to the latest Pure Romance products to enhance their love lives. After we mix, mingle, and share a few glasses of wine, we will settle in to enjoy some live entertainment (strippers) or a guest speaker.

I will be hosting my launch party sometime in July right around the Holiday.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts