New Pictures and Dog the Bounty Hunter



Ahhhh....

Yesterday was so slow and boring that I decided to watch an entire season of Dog the Bounty Hunter. Yeah, I know his racist banter back in 2007 kind of angered me since I'm such a huge fan of the show. But I began thinking to myself, well at least there's no mystery to how he feels about black folks, and with that knowledge I proceed with caution. Instead of purchasing the season on DVD like I'd normally do, I downloaded it for free. It's a weird love hate relationship with that show, but I vowed to NEVER financially support it again. My dad bought me a Dog the Bounty Hunter t-shirt when he and my mom went to Hawaii a few years back, and it was like getting a winning lottery ticket. This was before Dog's racist rant; my dad would NEVER EVER do that again. Hes a lot less forgiving than I am.

It felt really good catching up with my favorite TV family and all their crazy shenanigans while catching criminals.

After watching Dog, I decided to take a few pictures of myself for my website. Their not great by a long shot, but they'll do the job till I get motivated to do better ones.



Hope you enjoy....

http://majestichands.com/photos.php


Comments

Popular Posts