I got beat up yesterday...

Ok, here’s the deal. I was recently introduced to a fitness trainer that I will refer to “Adolph Hitler”, and I don’t mean the crazy Jew Hating German either, but the trainer is a full on Nazi; a Fitness Nazi.

I knew that there was something special about this trainer when I drove up to the facility and all the women were lined up against the wall outside in Military precision. Each and every woman had the exact same uniform. Black spandex pants, white shirts, white tennis shoes and fitness gloves. Each woman had a back pack filled with the basic work-out necessities. Floor mat, knee pads, towel, water bottle, and hand weights.

So that I didn’t look like the stupid new girl, I jump in line and follow the precession of ladies inside the building. The building is small, with 3 areas for the levels of fitness.

Advance class
Intermediate class
Beginner class

The Nazi walks in, and the women are quiet as a mouse, they line up against the wall as he continuously one by one calls them fat lazy slobs.. He’s brutal, he’s mean, he’s insulting, he’s narcissistic, he’s arrogant, and he’s FABULOUS! I mean FABULOUS!

After he verbally assaults every woman in class, he looks over at me and says…”What the FUCK do you want fat Girl”? I look at him and yell: “To get healthy SIR”. He then tells me to get my Fat ASS in line and don’t say SHIT. I run over and take my place in line.

After every woman in class got weighed in and cussed out for not making their weight loss weekly goals, he then splits the women up into their classes and gives them their work out instructions. The women work out for the hour, all under the stress of being called fat, lazy, retarded, crack heads, and a host of other derogatory names, but the women seem un-phased, and they keep on going. Some of the woman were at the brink of passing out, but they still pushed themselves to avoid the wrath of Hitler. With sweat dripping and sore bodies, these women WORKED it.


The end of the hour came and he told the women to stop, stretch, and breathe. After about 10 mins of stretching and breathing, he then says: You FAT mother fuckers are THA BOMB, now take your shit and go home and rest! See you tomorrow!

YES YOU SURE WILL…..

Comments

  1. where is this located can i have the number

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's in St. Louis on West Florissant.

    http://nu-gurlfitness.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need hard ass fitness gurus. Too bad he isn't in Atlanta. Love your blog by the way. I got here by a link on Alphanista. I have been entertained on and off throughout the day. Tomorrow I will add you on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to UPIMPU.COM for more entertainment.
    Visit myspace.com/upimpu5

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts