End of week updates....

What a wonderful end to a wonderful financial week. This week has been pretty busy with new clients and new projects, and as you all know, I love new projects that keep me motivated. I've had 2 new clients this week, and both were absolutely amazing and very generous I might add. One of them gave me a Pier 1 Import gift card, and the other gave me a bottle of Disaronno and Midori liqueur. YAY Erika!

I'm starting to get geared up for my Valentine week special. I'm going out today to round up several bottles a good wine and Champagne, not the cheap stuff I drink on a regular, but the good stuff that actually cost more than 6 bucks. I'm also contemplating on whether or not to add a fruit or cheese platter to my menu, because more than likely, my clients won't even touch it because they're usually to horny to eat anything. Any way it goes, I'll still be busy that week, and that's all I want.

But anyway, on to some non-kinky stuff. My mom is so damn adamant about my younger brother not marrying his girlfriend, that she literally had a nervous breakdown while yelling at him on the phone. It was kinda funny watching her loose it because she HATES this girl. But anyway, she's angry because the girl got pregnant less than a month after moving in with my brother, so now he's manning up and wanting to marry the girl. And although I think the situation is fucked up also, I still commend my brother for wanting to do the right thing by this girl.

But because he's my baby brother (he's 28), I still think that they rushed into this mommy/daddy role too quickly, and I can't help but to believe that this was purposely done by her. But I'm not gonna sit there and say that she trapped my bother because he's a grown man, and men should be accountable for what happens when they stick unprotected dicks in girls pussies. Babies come out!

But anyway, I'm going to wait and see how this all pans out. My mother has stressed to him that she's not supporting his wedding or him any longer, and my dad is on her side, so right now my baby brother is up a shit creek financially, and he has a baby on the way, along with his girlfriend's 2 year old son to support. Oh the drama....

Oh well, Here's the link to my newest column. It's not kinky or anything, but it talks about my trip to Paris in 08. Enjoy!

http://www.trifter.com/Europe/France/Traveling-Abroad-for-Great-Wine-and-Chocolate.501097

Comments

Popular Posts