Happy Presidents Day...

Happy Presidents Day everyone....

I'm taking today off to spend some mommy/son time with my kid, and I'll probably meet my mom at her job for lunch later, but we'll see.

Friday I took my son to see Friday the 13th after taking yet another vacation day from my regular 9-5. It seems like every other week I'm taking a vacation day to either spend more time with my son, or to get some important errands ran. Needless to say, it felt really good not having to punch the clock!

Saturday was Valentines Day, so I spent a great deal of that morning posting my ads and getting ready for my evening with clients. After everything was set up, cleaned, and in its proper place, I met my mom and dad for a Valentines Day Brunch at the Omega Center. The brunch was fabulous as the guest speaker talked about black history and black love which are two of my favorite subjects. Later that evening I had two wonderful clients; one from India (we talked about slumdog millionaire the whole time) and the other drove here from Branson. After my clients left, I jumped in the shower and got ready to meet a good friend for sushi.

Sadly, my favorite sushi place was "reservation only" because of Valentines Day, so we ended up going to Casa Gallardo instead. After we left Casa, my friend wanted to go to a few clubs, but I declined because I was REALLY tired. We kissed goodbye and he walked me to my car and I sped off home!

Sunday I had to work, but when I got off, I went to my parent's house to watch a few bootleg movies. "Quarantine" was good, and "George W" was OK.

I'm going back over there today to chill and watch "Valkyrie".

Later Gators.....

Comments

Popular Posts