Drag Queens make me a Lady.....

Ok, I don't care if you're gay, straight, bisexual, or bi-curious because this has nothing to do with your sexual orientation, or where you like to stick your cock. But let's be truthful here. DRAG QUEENS ARE SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN (impersonators) ON EARTH.

Well let me rephrase that, SOME drag queens are beautiful. I'm specifically referring to the ones who perform in night clubs and pageants for a living. Not you're average Joe that likes wearing panties and wigs for his own sexual gratification. I'm talking about the queens that actually take the time to create their alter ego which sometimes takes YEARS to perfect.

I've met drag queens in the past that make us real girls look like hot garbage. And these women impersonators will spend an excess of $1000 per pageant costume, and that doesn't include hair, makeup, and jewelry. Some of these impersonators can deliver with such elegance and femininity that it's almost impossible to believe that they are actually men, or were born male. Even in a bathing suit is it impossible to decipher whether or not the performer is a male or female.

I've become so envious of their beauty and elegance, that I would often times frequent the gay clubs just to watch them perform. Watching them was not only entertaining, but like getting the best beauty and poise education a woman can get, and all it costs you is club admission, which is usually around $10. I'm always amazed at the amount of time that drag queens take to put their looks together; sometimes having private tailors to custom make dresses and performance costumes that reminded me of sheer opulence and wealth. Some of the costumes reminded me of old Hollywood where women were feminine and glamorous, and once I get in shape and re-emerge as a new women, I will hold some of those same qualities that I adore in both drag queens and old Hollywood.

Because God knows, in this day in age, glamour has gone straight out the door and has made way for trash and non-class to seep in, and I'm seeking to change that!

Erika



Comments

Popular Posts