Weekend Rewind.....

So today is my kidlets 8th birthday and we celebrated it Saturday afternoon. Instead of taking off like a normal person, I decided to see a few clients afterwards.

HUGE mistake….

I was tired as hell after dealing with a bunch of 5, 6, and 7 year olds. Luckily my client was just as tired as I was, so he had no problem with us just crashing. I felt terrible though because I just too damn tired to do anything remotely sexy, so we both pretty much crashed after drinking an entire bottle of wine. I didn’t want to charge him because we did absolutely NOTHING but slept for 2 hours, but he still wanted to pay me, AND he gave me a tip!

FUCK Man…. life can’t get any better than this; getting paid for just sleeping. I probably wouldn’t be able to get away with that shit with a new client, but I’m just fucking blessed to have clients that actually like being around me. Whether we’re just sitting and talking about silly shit like Kung Fu Panda, or discussing serious shit like race and politics. I’m just happy to have men who enjoy my company even when it’s non sexual.

When my client left, it was about 9pm, so I jumped in the shower and went and got my kidlet from my parent’s house. My brother was there with his 3 month old baby, and asked if I’d keep her for the night so that he and his girlfriend can go out. So I packed both kids in my tiny car and went home. After I put my kidlet in the shower, I put the baby in the sink for a bath (old school sink baths); I fed her, and then put them both to bed. I was quickly reminded how babies wake up every hour for a feeding, so I was jumping up and making bottles all night long. FUCK THAT! No more babies will be coming out this vagina, that’s for sure!

But anyway, my kidlet made out like a fat rat for his B-day. My brother took him to get his ear pierced, then to Game Stop for some games. I went and got him a used laptop so that he can stay the hell off my computer, and I gave him $100 to spend as he pleases. But his biggest gift from me is letting him go to this expensive ass summer camp for the summer, but I’m really excited about him going because it’s going to be an adventure for him, so kudos to him.

But I’m back in business this week, so if anyone wants to see me, I’m all yours!

Later gators!

PS… This is week (1) of my “Watch Me Shrink” diet. I will be elaborating more on that in my video blogs, (
http://majestichands.com/movies.php) and discussing it here in my written blog. My goal is to loose 50 lbs by the end of the year, and getting FINE in 09!

See ya at the top!

Comments

Popular Posts