I see Dead people.....


Sometimes the weirdest shit happens to me...

Like for instance, Tuesday evening while watching the Food Network, I got the overwhelming urge to watch Kill Bill Vol. 1&2. So after about 10 minutes of searching the internet, I finally found both movies on YouTube. So I settled at my desk with a bottle of red wine, and watched them both. God did that bring back great movie memories.

But anyway, I'm always fixated on Uma Thurman’s character because she was just so bad-ass in both movies, but this time my fixation was on David Carradine. Now let me remind you, I never really thought much of his character when Kill Bill first came out simply because he had no action sequences like the rest of the characters did. He didn’t do any fighting and wasn’t seen all that much through out both movies, but I still thought he was cool.

Well, Tuesday evening while watching Kill Bill I got to thinking how great he was, and how Quentin Tarantino revived his career.

Then low and behold I wake up Wednesday morning to the news that David Carradine killed himself. I was SO shocked. Not because he was dead, but because I randomly got the urge to watch his movie the day before his suicide was announced to the world.

How freaking strange is that?

Comments

Popular Posts