Erectile Dysfunction.....

So Oprah had a segment on her show yesterday with Dr. Oz about erectile Dysfunction. And of all the shows I've seen of hers, this one was probably the most interesting due to the fact that a HUGE percentage of the men I see have Erectile Dysfunction. I actually like when clients have ED because it forces me to do something different with them. Those clients actually motivate me to learn new strategies, and to get more tricks under my belt. With them I can get more practice with BDSM and kink related activities.

The only issue that I have with men with ED is the lack of communication about it. If I'm working, jacking and sucking the life out of his penis and nothing is happening, then that kills my self esteem. So communication is very important when it comes to stuff like that.

But if you come to me with an open mind and a willingness to try something new, then we can both explore sexuality outside the normal parameters of penetration.

ED is probably the main reason why I'm planning to invest in a whole new stash of kinky toys and gadgets. From canes, restraints, and electrodes, to feathers, ball ticklers, and penis pumps. I've been ordering a few things here and there, and a wonderful mystery man has been purchasing items from my wish list at Extremerestraints.com

Thank you Mystery Man....

So by the end of summer I should have a nice array of kinky toys just for my kinky boys!

Can't fucking wait!!

PS.... Dr. Oz is SO damn YUMMY he gets the TD Jake's Stamp of Approval.






Comments

  1. LMAO @ TD Jakes stamp. Love your blog btw. I've been reading for about a month now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts