Dreadlocks no more.....


Ugh…

I’m so disappointed in my latest hair experiment.

I was in the process of growing dreadlocks because I wanted to stand out in an industry that’s over saturated with weave wearing black chicks. As my dreads finally began to take form, I had all kinds of wonderful ideas for color and styles. I even joined a host of natural hair care forums since my hair is no longer relaxed by chemicals. I was so gung-ho about doing this, but to my dismay the process is becoming a chore.

First off- I am no longer in love with my nappy hair. That was a temporary love affair with something that was foreign to me. I had ALWAYS straightened my hair, so I never realized how nappy my natural hair was. MY GOD!

Well the unthinkable happened; it got wet! And anyone starting dreadlocks knows this is NOT GOOD. So I spent a great deal of my evening combing and cutting the tiny budding locks from my hair, so now I have a small Afro. LOL

But the funny thing is my white clients LOVE my natural hair. And I always use my blackness as a fetish, because I get off on the whole interracial thing.

They love the fantasy of being with a Pam Grier (Foxy Brow) look-a-like, with the kick ass Afro and tits. LOL


And I love to deliver...


have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts