Reader feedback and a bunch of I LOVE you's.....

Ahhh, the joys of having a man’s attention inside the bedroom as well as outside is a pure blessing. Nothing is sexier to me than a man who admits that he reads my blogs on a consistent basis. To me, that’s the truest expression of a man’s interest in me as a Woman, and not just his hooker for hire. To me that says…”Erika’s voice and opinion is as important as her pussy”. And when a man leaves comments and feedback, he becomes a King in my kinky little world.

What some don’t understand are the great lengths that some of us go to keep you lovely people entertained, informed, and educated. So when we have random guys that come to our sites just to look at pictures, then call and ask a thousand questions that have already been covered in our sites, its nerve wrecking. Updating these sites is like a part-time job, the administrative part of this industry is actually the part I can’t stand. Now, don’t get me wrong, I love writing and having my opinions read by hundreds of readers, but posting ads, screening, and answering lazy questions like, “What are your rates”, kind of bothers me. To me, that’s telling me that you have absolutely no desire to read, and nothing says un-sexy like stupidity. It states clear as day in my ad’s to “PLEASE READ my website for complete details”, NOT “call for complete details”.

But do allow me to stop bitching a sec and say that 99% of the men that cross my path, either in person or on the web are FUCKING FABULOUS. Whether you guys call me, or come to me for an appointment; you men are always polite, kind, articulate, gentlemanly, generous, honest, sex Gods, and really sweet companions, and I really appreciate that.

Because of you men, I haven’t become jaded or burned out. You men keep me on my toes, and keep me excited, happy, and content. I just adore you men to death, I REALLY do. Because of you men, I’m friendlier; I’m more generous with my time. I feel so blessed sometimes that it’s almost surreal. To have this kind of contentment is borderline utopia, and let me tell ya…not too many hookers live a Utopian existence!

Comments

Popular Posts