The Busyness know as MY LIFE.....

I've got the busiest week ever coming up.

I have 5 friends from Kentucky and Los Angeles coming here this weekend to visit, so I've been master planning an itinerary filled with fun events like Haunted Houses, Six flags, The UniverSoul Circus, and whatever else I can think of. I simply LOVE these guys that are coming to visit me because they are a HUGE part of my life.

The guy coming in from Los Angeles is someone I graduated High School with and didn't even know it. I wasn't even aware that we went to the same school, let alone lived in the same state. I met him at a camping trip 12 years ago with my then best friend who was just "coming out". Little did I know that I would be thrusting myself into Gay culture and loving every minute of it.
As I've said before, I LOVE GAY men. I owe So So much of what I've learned about life, success, music, culture, and money from Gay men, and I make no apologies for my love of them.

Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a few clients Saturday afternoon, but I seriously doubt it!


Touching video of me and them in Paris....


Comments

Popular Posts