Happy Halloween and a bunch of THANK YOUS

A few notes on upcoming special events…

First, a special THANK YOU to all the wonderful men who celebrated my week long Birthday festivities, as well as all the fabulous gifts that I received from all of them.

- A $25 gift card
- A Dozen Roses
- 10 bottles of wine
- A Josephine Baker Poster and CD
- And all the tips and extra cash…

THANK YOU

I may be taking Saturday and Sunday off to spend time with my family since my mother is taking me and my aunts to see The Color Purple at the Fox Theater. So if you want to see me anytime on Saturday, please book in advance and not last minute.

I am also going to have dinner at The Penthouse Gentleman’s club steakhouse, in Sauget IL, Saturday evening around 9pm. If you’re interested, check out the web site for more information and location details. Area is well lit and patrolled and plenty of parking. Penthouse is one of the upscale Gentleman’s clubs over on the East side and the girls are HOT HOT HOT.
http://www.ptsshowclub.com/PenthouseStLouisMO.aspx

See ya there…

Comments

Popular Posts