I just don't remeber you......

Wow, how do I say this without sounding bitchy? Ok, let me just start off by saying that I’m a busy girl. I make adult movies, I Youtube, I blog on 3 different blogging sites, I do a weekly podcasts, I teach sex seminars, I work a 9-5 all on top of being a high volume hooker. So if you call for an appointment and I tell you that I don’t remember who you are, please don’t get offended, especially if you’re a client that I haven’t seen in a while. If I don’t remember your name that doesn’t mean that you’re insignificant or that I’m being ungrateful for your past support. It just means that I don’t remember you.

It amazes me how offended men will get if you tell them that you don’t remember who they are, especially if you haven’t seen them in ages. I know it’s an ego boost to think that you’re the only client a hooker has, and that you’re this special creature who rides in on your white horse and hard cock to see your precious concubine. But the fact of the matter is- there’s pussy for sale, and if she’s selling it then you’re not the only one buying it. Yes gentlemen, you are special to us but you’re not the only guy we see.

So if a hooker tells you that she doesn’t remember who you are, don’t take it as an insult. Take it as a…… “If I want to be remembered then I must see her more often”!

Much love

Erika

Comments

  1. An interesting approach to the ensure the loyalty of your clients :-)


    More seriously, this is sad, but it seems it is fairly common, both in this business or in any other.

    Hey, what can I say: we all like the attention. And I'd say it doesn't matter whether they are men or women: when it comes to this, we pretty much tick the same way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts