Interracial vs Bisexual.....



I'm dating myself by mentioning the following scene....... 

In the cancelled, early sitcom "Roc," one black female asks another, "Would you be more upset if your son married a black man or a white woman?" The character responded, "Both of those are terrible options." The questioner then said, "I guess you would prefer if they were with an Oriental bisexual."

My father just told me that one of my female cousins on his side just got engaged to a white man. The wedding is in August 2014. This means that half my cousins on his side will now be married to someone white. 

This is in striking contrast to my mothers's side of the family where NO immediate family members are married white. I think I may have a third or fourth cousin that married Hispanics and Asians.

So in answering the question above regarding my family, I think my father would say, "A man of any race is better than a woman of any race for my daughter." However, my mother would probably say, "A person of color in any gender, including female, is better than a white person"! This may come as a shock to my clients.

Well Let me tell you more about my parentals. My mother comes from N. St. Louis; My father, however, was born in Windsor Canada and moved to the U.S as a teenager. 

Why am I babbling? Lord knows I haven't connected all the dots for myself. I guess it's just funny to me that the family members who hate gays the most, also love whites the most, and vice versa on my mothers side. 

I personally date whom ever seems right for me, black, white or candy striped. As a rule I'll only date a white man if they come from Liberal families. If the family has that old school "Hate Niggers" attitude, I avoid a relationship and any drama at all cost to my sanity and emotional well being! So fella's I know it seems brutal, but if your family has the old Jim Crow mentality...I'll pass! 

Find yourself a nice white girl and make your family happy!

Erika

Comments

Popular Posts