The Client from Hell.....



An old client has been calling me CONSTANTLY lately. 

He's an annoying mix of passive-aggressive-arrogant-game player, all wrapped up into one price-haggling bundle of grief.

He makes ½ hour appointments, and then stands me up by not calling. Fucking jerk! 

Worst of all, he knows how to push my buttons to the point that I lose my temper with his talks of ripping girls off in strip clubs and on the streets.

I -n e v e r- lose my temper with clients.

I just don't allow myself to.

I can't blame him for this, of course, since I am the provider and the things that happen during sessions are things that I have allowed.

I just don't need the money bad enough to see anyone who annoys me this much. I've been blessed with phones and emails which are really busy lately, so appointments are not exactly difficult to come by. Why on earth subject myself to a session that I definitely will not enjoy?

That, to me, is the definition of being a 'Ho' - allowing myself to accept money for doing something I hate. It's not about sex or touch - it's about allowing your conscience and morals to be bought for a price.

OK, that's enough of that. All I know is that there had better be a LOT of wine and weed waiting for me, or heads are going to roll...

Ciao, 
Erika

Comments

Popular Posts