Make my vagina splash please....

Ok, this is totally going to give my man some of the greatest sexual bragging rights this month, so here we go. With the help of his wonderful and powerful penis we have discovered that my vagina has a special talent. It splashes! Now we have all heard of the sexual phenomenon called “Squirting”, but what my vagina does isn’t squirting, it’s literally a splashing action.

It’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced sexually, and the fact that he can make me do it 90% of the time is even more amazing. I remember the first time it happened, and how amazed I was.

He’s on top of me and he gently raises my knees towards my chest and uses my thighs to support his weight, and he enters my vagina and gently pounds the inside of my pussy without pulling it out. He literally pound the back of my pussy. There’s a slight pain for the first 5 pounds but then I can feel the moisture rising and cushioning my back walls. With the moisture building up and the thrust of his penis, it creates this splashing action, and I can feel it splashing out onto my thighs, my stomach, and the bed. He even thrust so hard once that I actually felt a splash on my chin.

When the splashing stops, he rises up so that we can see the damage that was done to the sheets, and it’s a BEAUTIFUL mess. And to see my juices splattered on the sheets, his torso, and his thighs, sends me into this sexual Euphoria. And every time we have sex I’ll say to him, “Can we do that splashing thing with my pussy today”? He then smiles and gets into his special position.

My God I just love Sex with this man! It's Intense.

Comments

  1. I stumbled across this page from another page. I didn't read ur whole page, so I don't know what u r about. Anyway I read this blog and had 2 respond.
    I just came across someone with the same "gift". I usually don't fuck with no female who weighs under 130lbs cause they usually complain about me being all in their stomach. She was about 100lbs & 5'0"ft.
    You basically described the exact motion that I was doing to her. I'm a pleaser when it comes to sex (guess its the virgo in me), so I'm strokin' her long & deep...I could feel her walls closing in on me (pussy contracting)...then as I go deeper - from the head of my dick down to the balls, I feel somethin' splash across my cheek! At 1st I thought it was sweat, then it happened again on my chest. She left puddles in my bed, then afterwards she tells me "her gift".
    It was a one-niter (she was mad @ her man that nite) so i'll probably never hear from her again. But she will always be in back of my mind...along with Courtney, who's pussy juice was gooey like snot (I know it sounds gross). Thats another phenomenon...but I digress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts