Out me baby....

I think that it’s time that I participated in local events that catered to Sexuality. I’ve never been to any industry meet and greets or happy hours since being a sex worker, but back in my swinging days I went to those things almost weekly. As a Sex Worker I have this image of meet and greets being like an auction or car lot where the men size up the merchandise to see what’s worth purchasing. I’ve developed this weird social phobia over the last 4 years that I’m trying to work on. So many people have expressed a desire to meet me in a social setting and I’m constantly invited to gatherings that I unfortunately turn down.

But that’s all about to change. I complain that Sex Work is a lonely profession, but that’s only because I make it lonely for myself. I’ve been personally invited to at least 4 events in the last 2 months and turned them all down like a dummy.

But not anymore....

It’s time for me to break out of this shell and start meeting my people. I have an in-box of about 8 events that I’m invited to and I’m saying “YES" to them ALL.

I miss being a Social Butterfly.

:::sigh:::

Comments

Popular Posts