Sex Positive St. Louis....



It’s about damn time.
The thought of constantly having to travel west for sex positive events was making me nervous. All I can say is THANK YOU to The Beautiful Kind for helping put together a community resource for people in the St. Louis metro area.

I remember back before Sex Work came along I used to frequently attend swinger events, and even had a few of my own. I miss the days of sex parties and raunchy booze filled activities. I remember going to events where the featured entertainers (strippers) were basically having sex with everyone in the room. I just sat there dazed in amazement of what I was watching. It was nasty, it was raunchy, but it was the most exciting damn thing I’d ever seen.

I honestly miss those days of exhibition, booze, and sex, and I’m really looking forward to getting back in the game.

I’m feeling real good right now!

Have a good Weekend everyone!

PS..I just wanted to give an early Birthday shout out to my sweetie, "The Great One", who's B-day is tomorrow.

Happy Birthday my love!

http://sexstl.com/

Comments

Popular Posts