Sex Toy Review - Men's Pleasure Wand

First off I would like to thank the people over at theirtoys.com for hooking me up with this fabulous anal toy in exchange for a review, so here it goes.

I received this toy in the mail last Weds and immediately tried it on my anal loving client. He and I both agreed that this particular toy could be difficult to use if you're alone because it doesn't stay in your ass. You literally have to sit on it or have someone hold it in for you. But just like any other anal toy you must find creative ways to make it work when you're alone.

My suggestion is to sit on it.


The Men's Pleasure Wand is designed to massage the balls while stimulating the prostate. Made of TPR and accompanied with a water proof, multi speed controller, the man can control the levels of vibration to all his erogenous zones. If you're an ass virgin I'd recommend that you loosen with butt plugs and a good water based, water soluble lube such as Astroglide or ID.

The cost of this toy is pretty reasonable at ($29.99) and the material it's made of is soft and easy to clean. This one is a winner guys! Especially if you crave Back Door Lovin!!

Feel free to book a session with me if you want to try it before you buy it. I LOVE giving you guys that Back door Lovin you crave!!

Click the link below for more details....


Comments

Popular Posts