Guys I'd FUCK - The Dynasty Women

While strolling on Youtube looking for fresh and exciting entertainment to keep me entertained while I had my wine buzz going, I stumbled across a play-list filled with old Dynasty episodes. Now as a kid I never watched Dynasty because to me the show was nothing more than a bunch of rich white people walking around doing nothing. As for my parents, they LOVED Dynasty and saw the show as an escape from their Black realities.

Well last night I got a glimpse into why my parents loved the show as much as they did.

The women were FUCKING Fabulous! The outfits these bitches wore gave me the biggest fashion orgasm ever. Fashion will never be that fabulous, ever again!

The mansions, the clothes, the catfights, the affairs!

But what I loved most about Dynasty was how they allowed the black characters to be just as fabulously opulent. From the moment that Dominique Deveraux (Diahann Carol) came onto the scene she oozed fabulous. And watching her frolic around naked in a bubble bath with Billy Dee Williams just made my heart flutter!

Thank you Aaron Spelling! God Bless you!





Comments

Popular Posts