Guys I’d Fuck – Giacomo Casanova


I don’t know about you ladies, but if a man made history for being one of the greatest Lovers in the world, then he should definitely be on somebody’s “Most Fuckable Man list”, so I’m adding him to mine.

Not particularly a good looking man from what I see in paintings and drawings, but looks have ZERO to do with seduction, great sex and romance, which is what made Casanova a legend.
Casanova's personality was dominated by his sensual urges, and he was quoted as saying: “Cultivating whatever gave pleasure to my senses was always the chief business of my life; I never found any occupation more important".

"Feeling that I was born for the sex opposite of mine, I have always loved it and done all that I could to make myself loved by it”.

Not to mention that we must respect Casanova for his use of “assurance caps” (Condoms) to prevent impregnating his mistresses.

I gotta say....What a mighty Good Man!!

Website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Casanova

Comments

Popular Posts