No Fucking on the first date....(That's BULLSHIT)!!!!!

I had a heated debate with one of my "square friends" about having sex on a first date.

I for one don't support playing head games and parlor tricks just to get some guy to respect me. If I want to fuck you 10 minutes after meeting you, chances are your going to get fucked. And I've NEVER had any issues from it. I told her that that idea of not respecting a woman after she has graciously given you the pussy is a learned behavior taught by society. And that's why I only deal with men who can think on their own, and make decisions about sex that's not based on societal ideas of what's considered normal.

If I was a man and I met a woman who gave up the pussy early, I'd probably marry her because she just showed a sign of submissiveness by putting my sexual needs first. I don't need a "Strong woman", that's constantly debating about what she's NOT going to do. FUCK THAT!! I'd go and find pussy elsewhere like every other man does.

Now that's not to say that ALL men cheat, because they don't. But what men need to realize is that every sexual decision a woman makes is usually influenced by the man. If the man constantly says that he doesn't respect a woman who sucks and fucks on the first date, the woman will be reluctant to do those things, and before you know it, the man is looking for pussy elsewhere.

DUDE- Why make your job harder!!

That's why I LOVE European men. They don't have the hang-ups when it comes to sex. Americans have turned Sex into this dirty thing that destroys lives and makes you out to have a low self-esteem, while Europeans look at it as a natural, normal way of living.

Unfortunately Black men have the worst sexual hang-ups I've ever experienced, but are some of the most sexual creatures on this planet. It's a HUGE oxymoron situation.

Black dudes LOVE getting their dicks sucked but they loose respect for women that LOVE sucking dick. I don't get it. But you know what? I haven't fucked with a "square" black dude on a personal level in years. But I do LOVE having sex with them!

But just like Bugs Bunny used to say "It's a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there".

Comments

Popular Posts