Bad Sex = Unhappy Hooker

God, what is going on here lately? I've been having some terrible sex lately and I don't like it. I'm just going to step out and be honest and say that the sex has been terrible these last 2 weeks.

A bunch of emotionless dead fish just lying there like greasy sardines.

And the fucked up thing is that the sex had fabulous potential because each of these men had huge cocks but just laid there emotionless and silent. It was the type of sex that a married couple who's been married for 50 years would have.

I call it obligation sex....

I'm obligated to let him lay there like a dead fish because that's what he paid to do. Ugh...

That's the down fall of being a hooker; I can't tell my clients that I'm not enjoying myself because I'm getting paid for THEIR enjoyment, NOT mine.

I miss the good ole days when clients were just as concerned with my pleasure as they were with their own. Those days seem to be gone.

I have officially become the true definition of a Hooker.

Just there for the man's enjoyment!

:::: That Sucks::::

Comments

  1. well I should meet you then because I love to please a woman just as much as I enjoy being pleased. i treat a womans pussy like it is gold and want to make you cum so hard your thighs feel like they are ready to fall off

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts