Divine Order...

I was restless yesterday so I decided to skim the 100’s of useless cable channels that I have and don’t normally watch when all of a sudden I started skimming through the Gospel and religious channels. I usually skim through that section pretty fast, but something in my spirit told me to stop and watch TD Jakes sermon. Pastor Jakes was talking about tapping into your destiny and divine order, and before I knew it, I was watching him for 2 hours.

He made a statement that struck a cord with me and made the light bulb in my head radiate 1000 watts of energy. He said, “If something is Divinely Ordered, no matter how ridiculous or unrealistic it seems to your family or even to yourself, the steps will come very easily”.

I never told anyone this because the idea, even by my standards VERY unrealistic and laughable.

*****But*****

I want to someday go to Harvard University.

I laugh as I type this because saying “I want to go to Harvard University” seems comical and ridiculous at best.

Then I emailed my mentor who is a pimp, which I HATE doing because he’s kind of mean, but he motivates the hell out of me, and his response to me about Harvard was:

“Harvard University is not on another planet, underwater, on the Sun, or a distant galaxy away. It’s in Fucking Boston Massachusetts. It’s not a Mission Impossible”!

GOD, PLEASE bring more people like that in my life!!!!

Comments

  1. Well then, you better start studying and applying now;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts