I got Stood up....AGAIN!!!

I’m so frustrated right now…

I don’t understand how men can book last minute sessions and decide not to show the fuck up or even call. This fool has done this TWICE and made me miss all kinds of money making opportunities. I had at least 5 regulars call for appointments today that I had to turn down because of this dude. I just blocked his number because I don’t want the excuses anymore.

I’m WAY too forgiving with these black dudes because I feel guilty, but the truth is I should have been done with them a LONG time ago. Just keep the ones that I already have.

I’m so fucking frustrated right now because I hate stepping on toes with this race thing, but how many fucking times must my toes get stepped on?

It must REALLY be time for me to retire…

I need a drink!

Comments

  1. I just have to say one thing about the race thing. I am a black man and I've never had a problem with the dates I set up. I do get frustrated by being lumped with every other deadbeat black man. However, this is my point, if a white man stands you up, that one white man is an asshole and is block, but all others are good. Or, if a few white men screw it up, are they just a few bad apples? But if one black man or a few black men fuck something up, the we are ALL fuck ups. With that, we are all drug dealers, pimps, with bad credit, etc. How in the world did Obama get by? My ending point is don't blame a whole race for a few fuck ups.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts