Guys I'd Fuck- Maxwell



Ok this new fascination with the singer Maxwell has me scratching my head with confusion.

I remember Maxwell from the mid 90’s and even buying his first album because the music was pretty cool, but sexually, Maxwell did absolutely NOTHING for me. And as a matter of fact, I kind of found him unattractive for whatever reason, but I really dug his music.

Fast forward to October 2009, a client offered me 2 tickets to go see him at the Scottrade Center (Suite seats), and my dumb ass kindly declined. Well, low and fucking behold, I’m listening to the radio and I hear a song that I fall madly in LOVE with, and find out its Maxwell’s new song. Next I go on Youtube to see if there’s a video to this song, and there is, and it’s HOT! Maxwell is HOT!

I LOVE the new Maxwell, his look and sound!

He’s so classy and sexy that he reminds me of a Sidney Poitier or a Marvin Gaye.

And when I listen to him, or watch him perform, it sends me into screaming raging fits of Fan-Girl-Dom!

I’m so confused by this all of a sudden sexual lust that I have for this man!

Now I’m following him on twitter like a mad-cow, and reading what all the celebrity blogs have to say about his shows, and ALL of them are RAVING about his sexy performances on stage!

God, I fucked up ROYALLY!

Then there's a rumor floating around that he's GAY which makes me love him even more. Yall already know I'm a huge Fag Hag!



Comments

  1. I feel you about Maxwell. I liked his old style better but he's still looks good. just like the coffee, he's good till the last drop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts