The Art of Saving Money....

My God - things have changed tremendously since I’ve started in this business. I remember the good old days when I would make $800 a day if I really got out there and Hustled hard. Then the bad money habits began to set in, where I would have $5000 just casually laying around my house, and then a month later I’d be broke and dependant on the next client again. I hated that shit. But that’s how the cycle begins. Rich on Monday - Broke by Friday.

Well, with age comes wisdom, and I don’t blow my money as easily anymore. I’ve come to develop a strategy that helps me save money so that I don’t become so dependant on clients day to day. And that strategy is called “aggressive saving”; meaning that what ever I make daily, half of it automatically goes into my ING Direct account.

Now the strategy has become my obsessive compulsion.

You’d be surprised at how much money you could save if you’re committed to saving it on a daily basis. It’s nothing to look up and have $10,000 saved.

And like I’ve said before, you have to be a smart hustler in this business when it comes to your money. Because we spend it like we get it…FAST and FURIOUS.

So I encourage you to open a saving account if you don’t already have one, and find a dollar amount that you can comfortably commit to on a weekly or daily basis. If all you can commit to is $20 a week, then do it.

We’ve all heard the saying, “Pay yourself first”!

Because the worst thing in life is to have sold pussy for 10+ years and have absolutely NOTHING to show for it but emotional scars and No money!

Save it!

https://banking.ingdirect.com/savings/initial.vm?type=3000

Comments

  1. That's good advice especially to people who are use to receiving cash for services rendered. As an entrepreneur I often receive cash payments and sometimes by the end of the week I'm counting back in my mind wondering what happened to it. So having a method to saving is good. I'm not good at saving money but I am gonna try to put up half of my cash as soon as I get it so I won't be broke by Friday as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts