Does NeNE from Housewives of Atlanta look like Josephine Baker?


Y’all already know that I’ve been down for my Girl Josephine Baker ever since I discovered a naked photograph of her in my uncle’s liquor cabinet when I was 8 years old. Then in 1990 HBO did a movie about her life, and sealed my obsession with her.

So just imagine the horror when my brother says to me while we were watching the Atlanta Housewives Reunion; “Don’t you think that NENE looks like Josephine”?

I replied; “Josephine who”?
My brother; “Josephine Baker, you dumb ass”

I had to hold my tongue because my first instinct was to let him have it.

So later that night I go home and google Josephine baker and NeNe just to make a photo comparison, and sure enough, NeNe does look a lot like Josephine did when she first arrived in Pairs in the 20’s

So needless to say that although NeNe’s personality drives me fucking crazy, she is officially my favorite Housewife because she looks a hell of a lot like my GODDESS Josephine!

Silly, I know!

Comments

Popular Posts