Providers needing Reference Checks...

I’ve been getting numerous reference check requests from ladies who are not providing me adequate information about the client. PLEASE ladies, before you contact me, make sure that you have gotten enough information about the men in question.

Here is what I need ladies if you want a reference:

1) His name and Telephone number

2) When I saw him (Approximate date)

3) His email address.

4) Ladies Remember, I do not give out references without knowing who you are and where you are from. So when you contact me please leave your stage name, email, and where I can find your web site or reviews on you.

5) Lastly, I will no longer give references on men that I seen years ago. I just don’t keep archived information on guys that I’ve seen once years ago.

I screen all my clients or I do not see them.

Ladies, If you email me with just a screen name / or email address I will send you an email back asking for more info.

Take care and play safe everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts