Early Bird Syndrome.....

It’s about 6:30am right now and my coffee is brewing. It’s amazing how no matter what time I go to bed at night; my biological timer always wakes me up at 6:00am. I’ve always been an early riser, even as a child. I remember being in second grade and bribed by my father with delicious coffee and great conversation. I loved the conversations that I had with my father, especially the ones about history and music.

Because I had the hardest time waking up for school in the morning, my father would tell me that if I get up early enough, I could have a cup of coffee and conversation with him. That cemented both my coffee addiction and my constant need to wake up early. Now it’s a part of my daily regimen, getting up early and drinking my delicious imported coffees from Godiva.

I do most of my creative writing in the morning, I exercise in the morning, I masturbate in the morning, I sing in the morning, and I get my thoughts together in the morning. I LOVE mornings, especially Monday-Friday mornings. I know it sounds strange hearing someone admit that they enjoy the morning, but this is really the most peaceful time of day!

On a creative note, my latest article (Million Dollar awareness) has been published, so go check it out and tell me what you think!

http://www.authspot.com/Journals/Million-Dollar-Awareness.337205


Erika

Comments

Popular Posts