My Kinky Decor..

(Future Design Inspiration)

I love my Incall space; I mean I REALLY do love it. It's an expression of who I am and everything I love. Down to the Josephine Baker photos on the wall, to the large Miles Davis poster in my bathroom over the sink; everything inside my apartment is a true representation of the woman I am.

I'm the Jazz lover, the Josephine Baker admirer, the antique nude photo collector, and the Hooker. So if you ever been inside my apartment, you would get a glimpse of my kinky lifestyle. And that reason alone is why I only allow people in the industry to come over.

Before I purchased my house in 2005, living in my incall space was a complicated mess, especially when I had my non-kinky friends or relatives come to visit. Everything in the space had to be de-kinked. All of the dildo's, Flicks, lubes, condoms, toys, massage oils, tables, and gadgets had to be put away daily. Any inkling of sex or kink had to be hid from prying eyes. Everyday I had a de-kinking ritual that consisted of me lifting, covering, cleaning, and putting away, so that the space was appropriate for my son and any other visitors that came by.

Having to constantly explain my shit became a MAJOR pain in the ass. It was almost as if my non-kinky visitors were ridiculing my apartment because of the subtle nude photographs, but all of them agreed that they LOVED my style. And from that point on I said NO MORE non-kinky visitors allowed. There was even a point when my neighbor would unexpectedly stop by to talk, which would totally piss me off because it was usually between clients; and God only knows what she must have been thinking when she would come over and incense and candles would be burning at 10:00 in the morning. I just stopped answering the door because she wasn't getting the subtle hints, like me not letting her in and talking to her through the door. LOL

Well, I can say that it's time to re-vamp the place, but I want to stay true to the African Themed style with the dark masculine colors. I've been looking at a lot of Architectural Digest magazines for inspiration, and so far I'm leaning towards an African/Bordello look, with burgundy walls, black accents, and animal prints! It's going to be Brilliant!

PS....THANK YOU guys for all your kind words and well wishes for my Dad. He is doing 100% better and will be released from the Hospital tomorrow afternoon! I Love you guys!

Erika

Comments

Popular Posts