Black and Interracial Sex of Yesteryear



As most of my readers may know by now; I am obsessed with black and interracial sexuality and promiscuity of yesteryear, and I’m not talking 20 years ago. I’m talking Ancient times all the way up to the 1920’s. So when I hear of black folks fucking and sucking back in the Victorian era, I get all hot and horny.

Case in point; when I was in Paris back in April, we had the most interesting tour guide tell us about black slaves coming to France and having the Parisians Fall madly in love with them. One French writer in the late 1780’s wrote about a brief affair that he had with a West Indies slave girl that literally changed his life and the way that he looked at black skin and sexuality. Back in those days blacks were a rarity among Europeans, and many didn’t know much about black people except that they came from Africa. To the average European during the Victorian era, Africa was so far away that it might as well been on Pluto.

Every now and then the European Monarchy would bring black slaves from Africa and the West Indies to work in the Palaces and castles, then shortly there after came little mulatto babies. From what I read about most Victorian Era Black Europeans; being a slave in Europe was VASTLY different than being a slave in America and the Islands. In Europe, blacks were just looked at as “The help”, but here in the good ole United Snakes of America, they were looked at as animals, property, and sub-human. So if I had the chance to willingly fuck a European King, versus being raped daily by a toothless plantation owner in Georgia. Guess where my black ass would be? On the first row boat out this motherfucker!

Shit, I’d be goddamn if I didn’t try everything in my power to get to Europe. In Europe, the slaves lived in decent slave quarters that were connected to the castle. They ate well, they wore good clothes, they got an education, they were paid well, they became versed in high European society, and they fucked Kings and Queens on a daily basis! Ok, not to make it sound like slave life in Europe was a picnic, but it was a lot better than the shit my ancestors went through in the south.

Then I can go on for days about all the Jazz musicians that went to Europe in the 20’s, 30’s and 40’s, and fucked their way through the locals. From Germany to Sweden, black men were busting nuts all over Europe. Not to mention the nearly 3000 men Josephine Baker went through.

What a fucking life those black musicians must have had in Europe back in those days.

To have been rich, adored, loved, lusted after, and partied with, all over Europe!

WHAT A LIFE!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts