Is Interracial sex that much of a taboo?

I remember my very first interracial experience like it was yesterday. From the smell of his cologne to the creases in his pants; every little minute detail still echoes fresh in my mind. I was 16 at the time, and he had to be somewhere around 45, I'm not for certain about his age but he had the waviest salt and peppered colored hair which made me believe that he was around 40 something. He was my English Comp teacher in High school, and YES I am aware that he breached the teacher/student relationship decency code, but I feel that since I was a VERY willing participant, that I was as much at fault as he was.

But I digress...

The one thing that I remember most about this experience was the excitement of having sex with someone whom I thought was "different" than I was. Everything about him was my polar opposite. And although many will argue that blacks and whites are not that different, the truth is, biologically WE ARE! From our DNA structure, bone structure, hair follicles, to the amount of Melanin in the skin to create color, we're just biologically made different and that's ok.

As we lay there together I remember admiring the contrasts in our skin colors. The way his milky skin flushed away next to my deep brown skin tone. The way my brown skin glistened as our bodies intertwined. He laid there admiring how different our hair's curled. His hair soft and wavy and mine was thick and kinky. He admired my brown skin; he caressed my kinky hair and loving those very things that made us different. I loved how he studied my body as if I were getting an autopsy. The way he ran his finger thought my pubic hairs; gently curling them around his fingers! I could see the awe in his eyes yet he never uttered a word. That awe that he felt for me was more erotic than his foreplay. The way we looked at each other, held each other. The way his saliva tasted in my mouth...I remember it all!

He laid there on top of me but didn't go for round two, and my body just melted away while my finger tips caressed the smalls of his back and butt. His body was wet with perspiration and warm to the touch.

At that very moment I knew that I had just entered a world that was not new but yet STILL a taboo for some. Although interracial sex has been around since the beginning of time, there are still those social stigmas associated with race and culture.

From the Roman invasions of ancient Africa, to the southern plantations of Louisiana; we have coexisted sexually on this planet for eons yet it still remains a fascination and taboo for many!

I still feel an air of excitement with my Caucasian clients because the skin color fetish still exists for me at least. I still feel as if I'm sailing on forbidden waters, sleeping with the enemy so to speak, and I find that feeling wildly erotic

Comments

Popular Posts