Beauty and the Priest (Part 2)



I’ve been in this industry long enough to no longer be surprised at the type of clientele that strolls though my front door. I’ve seen all types of men from Transvestites to Police officers, from Satanists to ex Klan members. As long as they give me the appropriate level of respect, I could care less about what they do in their spare time.

But nothing ever prepares you for when “Men of the cloth” call to book appointments. Two years ago I got an appointment request from man out of Baltimore; he completed my application with sheer perfection just the way I like it, every line was filled out completely. He gave me the number and websites of two providers that he patronizes out of Baltimore and DC, and Just as I always do I call both providers to check him out. The provider out of Baltimore immediately asked if he told me anything about himself, and I shrugged my shoulder and replied “only what’s listed on my request form”. She then says to me…”You do know that he’s a Priest right?

“Oh shit, he’s a Priest”, I asked?

“Yes, but he’s REALLY cool”, she said.

So armed with that knowledge I proceeded with getting everything in line for our future date. The day quicly came, and I cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed my carpet, lit incense and candles, and quickly jumped in the shower. All this time I’m nervous as hell as I’m getting dressed and trying to think of appropriate conversation topics. What do I talk about? Do I talk about Church, Do I talk about GOD? I kept saying to myself over and over…just be cool Erika.

So here I am pacing my living room floor, my palms were sweaty and shaking. I kept asking myself if this was a good idea.

Will I go to hell after doing this?
What will he be wearing?
Will he have on his Priest robe?

Every silly question kept popping in my mind.

Suddenly I hear a light tap on the door and I quickly gain my composure. Still nervous as hell, I answer the door with the biggest brightest smile.

“Erika”? He says.
“Yes”, come on in. I answered.

What stood before me was an unassuming gentleman with white hair and goatee dressed in a Rams sweatshirt and jeans. In one hand he had flowers and in the other my favorite red wine. I was relieved.

Needless to say the session was glorious as he took so much pride in making me feel as good has he did. I won’t go into great details, but you’re more then welcome to use your imagination.

Erika

Comments

Popular Posts