Can Hookers cure sexual deviance?


Although I’ve never claimed to be any sort of psychologist or expert on Human sexual behavior; I do believe that since I’m a Hooker and has spent a great deal of time discussing sexual issues with men, that I’m more than capable of giving a reliable hypotheses on the subject of sexual deviance such as pedophilia and bestiality.

I recently watched yet another disturbing documentary about bestiality and the sexual relationships that individuals have with their animals. How fucking disgusting is that shit? Now don’t get me wrong, I’m no stranger to kink or fetish, and have a great deal of respect for both if they stay within the realms of legality. But to make this situation even more ridiculous, there are several states that will allow individuals to have sexual contact with animals and in some states marry them. Yes, you heard right….marry! One guy in Missouri married his pony after a failed marriage with his wife. What the Fuck people?

After listening to each individual tell their stories of animal lust, I begin to notice similarities in their social and emotional behaviors. ALL of the individuals were either introverted, loners, or had some sort of sexual dysfunction with the opposite sex. The man that married his pony said that after his failed marriage, he attempted on numerous occasions to find women but was usually turned down. And the other sick bastard said that women would make him feel inferior and the only love he ever felt from a female was from his female horse. I literally got sick listening to him describe sexual acts with his pony and how they gazed into each other eyes after “making love”, My god!

This just proves how hookers are desperately needed in society. I believe that ALL men with low self-esteem or a sexual dysfunction should patronize non-street prostitutes. Once you understand the dynamics of our job and how we take pride in making our clients feel good about themselves then the step towards a prostitute should seem like a logic one.

Sadly enough, it always takes the media to paint our profession with a dirty paintbrush and not look at some of the great things that a hooker can contribute to the world of depression, loneliness, and anxiety. If more lonely men came to us, there would be less sexual deviants in the world and I firmly believe that!

Comments

  1. OMG, are you kidding me... it's actually LEGAL in some U.S. states??? I have never heard of that. I'm really surprised to hear that. That's really quite disturbing isn't it and the thing which has me distressed the most is the poor little defenceless animals... :(

    Very interesting post though! On a brighter note, have a great day!!! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts